Sunday, April 5, 2020

Double Threat... Title and Score


This is something that I have not been thinking about a lot and I just realized that there is only like a week left so I better come up with something soon.

For the Score...

I have discussed this component in the past and I mentioned that I wanted to incorporate classical music into the opening. More specifically  I want something that starts slow and then progressively becomes a fast paced song.
I have been using different platforms to find music that is Royalty free and I found these options:

Solo Cello Passion
Restless Natives From Youtube's Audio Library
Mysterious Shadows

I think that so far these are the pieces that fit best with the tone that i'm trying to create, I'm going to keep looking just in case I'm not convinced once the film is edited.

And for the Title...

This has not been as easy... I think I have a problem with naming things.
I was thinking of naming my film as the name of a color like "Crimson Red" but I think it's too cheesy and in your face (If that makes sense)
I still have to work on this skill and I hope that by the end of this week I'll have something in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment