Saturday, April 11, 2020

Putting it all Together


As promised, I get to talk about editing now.
I have to say that it wasn't as difficult as I thought, but it takes a lot of time. I put most of the footage in order fairly quickly since  I already had it somewhat organized when I uploaded it.
Probably the most difficult part was figuring out the placement of the text. I also have to mention how annoyed I am with Wevideo because apparently I can only use the fonts that they offer in the website... The problem is that I realized that after downloading a bunch of fonts, so I had to settle with the one that you see on screen.
I choose that font mainly because I feel that it makes a good match with the score, it feels elegant and expensive which is something that I was going for in the first part of the opening to juxtapose it with the lack of resources of the character.
I also somewhat struggled deciding if I was going to put the credits during the first half of the second half of the credits. I was hesitant to put them at the beginning since the editing is fairly quick to match the score, but in the end it worked out and in my opinion it looks really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment